1.- WHAT IS A COOKIE?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to the user’s computer/Smartphone/Tablet when accessing certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their computer and, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer, can be used to recognize the user. The user’s browser stores cookies on the hard disk only during the current session, occupying minimal memory space and not harming the computer. Cookies do not contain any kind of specific personal information, and most of them are deleted from the hard disk at the end of the browser session (so-called session cookies).
2.- WHAT TYPE OF COOKIES DOES THIS WEBSITE USE?
According to the ownership or entity that manages them:
Own and third party cookies: own cookies are those generated by the Website and third party cookies are those generated by external services or suppliers.
According to the period of time they remain activated:
Session Cookies. They are those designed to collect and store data while you access the Website. They are only kept for the duration of the session and disappear at the end of it.
Persistent Cookies: are those in which the data remain stored in the terminal and can be accessed and treated for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
According to their purpose:
- Technical cookies. These are those that allow you to navigate through the Website and use the different options or services that exist in it, including those that the editor uses to allow the management and operation of the website and enable its functions and services, such as, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access restricted access parts, remember the elements that make up an order, make the buying process of an order, remember the order placed by the user and allow pages to load faster.
- Functionality Cookies: These cookies are used to improve the performance and functionality of our websites, but are not essential to their use. However, without these cookies, certain features (e.g., videos) may not be available.
- Analytics or measurement cookies. These are those that allow us to track and analyze your behavior on our Website. The information collected through this type of cookies is used in measuring the activity of the Website, in order to count the number of visits, know the activity of users and make improvements based on the analysis of usage data.
- Preference or personalization cookies: are those that allow remembering information for the user to access the service with certain features that can differentiate their experience from that of other users, such as, for example, the language, the number of results to display when the user performs a search, the appearance or content of the service depending on the type of browser through which the user accesses the service or the region from which the user accesses the service, among other features.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: are those that store information on user behavior obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, allowing the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on the same.
3.- WHAT SPECIFIC COOKIES COULD THE WEBSITE INSTALL IN MY BROWSER?
This Website may install both Own Cookies, i.e. Matrix Renewables Cookies, and Cookies from third parties, who may use your information for different purposes.
In particular, the cookies that could be installed through this Website are the following:
Type of cookie
Technical or necessary cookies
This cookie is used to distinguish between humans and bots. This is beneficial to the website in order to produce valid reports on the use of its website.
General purpose platform session cookie, used by sites using JSP. Typically used to maintain an anonymous user session by the server.
MATRIX RENEWABLES Cookie to store cookie consent preferences (GDPR Cookie Compliance)
Cookie used for shopping cart functionality on the website.
This information table will be updated as quickly as possible as the services offered on this website change. However, occasionally during such an update, it may happen that the information table will no longer include a cookie, tag or other similar device, although it will always be devices with identical purposes to those contained in this table.
4.- LEGITIMACY AND CONSERVATION PERIODS OF THE COOKIES INSTALLED IN YOUR BROWSER
When entering our Website, a cookie notice will be activated that will allow the user to accept the installation of all cookies used by the website or, individually by clicking on the “Cookie Settings” tab, authorize the installation of those cookies that are of interest. Click here to access the cookie settings panel.
However, Matrix Renewables informs you that, by using the Website, you expressly accept, in any case, the installation of cookies of a technical nature and necessary for the proper functioning of the Website.
Likewise, Matrix Renewables informs you that the information obtained by means of cookies will be kept for the duration of their persistence.
5.- INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS
Google Inc. https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=es
Meta Platforms, Inc.
6.- DISALLOW, DISABLE, BLOCK OR DELETE COOKIES FROM YOUR BROWSER
You can configure your browser to not accept cookies, block them, and, if necessary, delete them. Also, you can withdraw at any time a previously granted consent for the installation of the same through our tab acceptance of cookies.
Below, we indicate the process to follow to not authorize, disable or block cookies in different web browsers:
- Internet Explorer (https://goo.gl/iU2wh2)
- In the “Internet Options” tool menu.
- Click on the Privacy tab.
- You will be able to configure privacy settings, by choosing Advanced Options allowing or blocking first-party and third-party cookies.
- Mozilla Firefox (http://goo.gl/QXWYmv)
- At the top of the Firefox window click on the Tools menu.
- Select Options.
- Select the Privacy panel.
- In the Firefox option you will be able to choose Use custom settings for your history, as well as other issues related to your Privacy.
- Chrome (http://goo.gl/fQnkSB)
- Click on the menu located on the Tools bar.
- Select Settings.
- Click Show Advanced Options.
- In the “Privacy” selection, click the Content Settings button.
- In the Cookies selection, you can configure the options.
- Safari (https://goo.gl/dQywEo)
- In the settings menu select the “Preferences” option.
- Open the Privacy tab.
- Select the option you want from the “block cookies” selection.
- Remember that certain functions and the full functionality of the Web Site may not be available after disabling cookies.
7.- ACCEPTANCE OF COOKIES
This Web Site does not install our cookies on users’ devices until they have accepted the installation of these.
Please note that in the case of not accepting the installation of cookies or disabling any of these in the configuration, it is possible that certain services may not be available without the use of these or that you can not access certain services or take full advantage of everything this Web Site offers.