HR Manager - Madrid
Matrix Renewables is a renewable energy platform that was founded by global alternative asset manager TPG through its impact investing platform, TPG Rise, in 2020. Headquartered in Madrid, Matrix Renewables focuses on developing, constructing and being long-term owners of renewable energy assets.
Matrix Renewables’ current portfolio is comprised of 9.3 GW (operational, under construction, ready to build, under development) of renewable energy projects and storage across North America, Europe and Latin America.
TPG Rise is a $16 billion impact investing platform focused on investing in and supporting the growth of world-class businesses that deliver positive and measurable social and environmental impact globally.
TPG is a leading global alternative asset investment firm with offices in Austin, Beijing, Boston, Dallas, Fort Worth, Hong Kong, Houston, London, Luxembourg, Melbourne, Moscow, Mumbai, New York, San Francisco, Seoul, Singapore, and Washington D.C. TPG’s investment platforms span a wide range of asset classes, including private equity, growth equity, impact investing, infrastructure, growth venture, real estate, secondaries, and public equity.
The role of HR Manager is a very important role for our business growth and continued success. Our team is a key asset to our organization, and we aim to ensure we have a motivated, engaged and productive workplace, where everyone works to achieve our established objectives.
Based in Madrid and reporting to the Chief Human Resources Officer, the successful candidate should have a proven track record for delivering an exceptionally high-quality support to internal customers and have the ability to create inter-department relationships a across various departments. Must have the ability to develop a rapport & relationship with all internal stakeholders.
We are looking for a committed, enthusiastic, experienced and flexible candidate who is willing to learn and grow with the role.
Key activities and responsibilities:
- Coordinating and controlling the strategies, guidelines and procedures establishing human resources policies
- Carrying out the process of selection of people, attraction and alignment with the business, adding value to it
- Developing the process of training, compensation, evaluation and development of people and careers
- HR administrative tasks
- Designing and/or implementing policies and procedures of the different areas of HR with the previous analysis of the business objectives with General Management, as well as of the corporate culture and corporate procedures such as: creating and implementing all types of policies and procedures for internal Talent management and selection processes, elaborating development plans, designing the company’s welcome plan and coordinating a performance evaluation system, a system intrinsically linked to the company’s compensation system,
- Participate in the elaboration of career plans for employees, as well as a succession and talent plan, collaborating in the design and management of talent attraction and acceleration programs, and anticipating and proposing changes to the policies implemented to adapt to market trends and business needs.
General Skills / Attributes
- Degree in Law or Labour Relations or Psychology
- Postgraduate training in HR
- Experience of more than 5 years working in HR departments, in a generalist role, or in Talent Management.
- Experience in competency assessment policies.
- Experience in entities of the energy sector will be an asset
- Experienced user of Microsoft Power Point
- Good person, with values
- Dynamism and proactivity
- Orientation to continuous improvement and to lead the transformation.
- Communication skills
- Organization and planning
- Results and customer orientation
- Ability to influence, transmit and generate trust
- High level of English is a must