At Matrix Renewables we are looking for a highly motivated individual to play a key role in our Operations team.
Based in Chile, the Asset Manager Coordinator must be familiar with all aspects of the operation and maintenance of renewable energy projects (“projects”). During the operational phase of the projects phase, the candidate will collaborate with in-house and external teams to ensure that projects performs according to the objectives (both technical and economical) set in the Business plan.
Key activities and responsibilities:
- Supervision and monitoring of all Matrix O&M activities in Chile ensuring the effective supervision, co-ordination of all services to maximize generation revenues.
- Monitoring the participation in the Energy Markets. Ensuring compliance with all the processes: forecasting, daily offers, guaranties, communications requirements. Monthly calculations for invoices and penalties.
- Implement H&S Policy and site H&S Management Plan which complies with H&S laws, regulations, and best industry practice.
- Implement ESG Company policy at local level in compliance with modern standards, regulations, and best industry practice. Flag to HQ any ESG issues as soon as possible, gather information related to them and where instructed interact with stakeholders if appropriate.
- Management of relationships with landlords and tenants.
- Management of community and public relations in respect of the Project.
- Liaison with Finance Department supporting Accounting, Treasury, relations with lenders, etc.
- Management of Warranty Claims and Insurance Policies.
- Provide relevant inputs to other areas, such Business Development, Energy Assessment, etc., ensuring O&M interfaces with other stakeholders are appropriately managed.
- Represent MATRIX in Chile in front of relevant stakeholder: local authorities, land owners, offtakers, local communities. There will be some public relations/lobbying work required at a local level from time to time.
General Skills / Attributes:
- At least 5 years of relevant experience, ideally with a recordable track record of Renewable Energy portfolio
- Master’s degree in Engineering.
- Excellent knowledge of renewable energy plants construction, operation and maintenance
- Experience with dealing with contracts along with proven ability to liaise with and manage/monitor contractors
- Experience with dealing with technical authorities, utilities, Grid operator, offtakers.
- Solid communication skills: capability to establish technical discussions in different cultural environments
- Fluent in English and Spanish
Competitive salary offered
If you are interested in applying, please send a cover email and CV in English to: email@example.com