Based at the Madrid headquarters, the Accounting Associate at Matrix Renewables will be a key member of the finance team.
Key activities and responsibilities:
- Collect all sales and purchase invoices, code them and seek authorization from the relevant area manager
- Manage multiple bank accounts, downloading bank statements and proof of payment when needed
- Manage internal control files
- Provide monthly supporting documentation to the local accounting teams so that they can draft the month end package
- Interact with Asset Manager and operations team
- Perform preliminary reviews of the month end pack of all companies
- Support in the preparation of monthly financial statements
- Support financing team on project financing
- Support in group audits and Due Diligence processes
- Ad Hoc admin duties when required
- Highly organized and a can-do attitude is a must
- Excellent analytical and synthesis skills, high attention to details
- Strong computer skills, competent using Microsoft Office Package (Excel , Word and PowerPoint)
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment, agility to adapt to changes
- Diversity & ethical behavior
- Excellent communication and team building skills are required
Experience, Knowledge & Qualifications:
- At least 3 years of relevant experience, ideally within the Renewable Energy sector.
- Relevant degree in Business Administration, Economics or equivalent.
- Fluent in English and Spanish
Competitive salary offered
If you are interested in applying, please send a cover email and CV in English to: email@example.com